Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Little Hello



Hi World!

I've been having lots of fun with Mommy while my daddy is off backpacking in the mountains.
He's been gone all week and I really miss him!
Mommy says unless he fell off of a mountain peak he will be home on Sunday.

World, guess what my mommy told me today.

In just a few weeks Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Becca are going to take me to Disneyland!
That's where Mickey and Minnie Mouse live!
I'm so so so excited!

Mommy says that we get to go and stay at a beach house for a week first - in a place called San Diego.
I think I will love that too because we will be right by the ocean and Mommy says the ocean is more water than I have ever seen in my life!
Mommy told me that I will have to wear a life jacket and I told her that as long as it was cute I wouldn't mind.

Water and Disneyland!
I'm one lucky little girl World!

I'm going to go now and climb all over Mommy and throw all of her papers off of her desk - that's my favorite thing to do.

Bye World!




2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

So excited for you to see Minnie and her friends. What a lucky girl you are.

CK said...

Noelle-you are going to have a blast with that little one in San Diego. We went out for a week in early May--we did Disney and the San Diego Zoo. Emily is going to LOVE it...although she might be scared of the characters at first :)