Monday, September 16, 2013

Freedom


In the form of a backpack.
A little person's backpack that I found online.

Our girl loves it and loves even more that she can go anywhere she wants, even when she's being fed.
And even better?  Jason and I have added three hours to our day because of this backpack.








And here's a picture from the past, just because I love it.
And I love her.


Here's something you might want to know.
For an entire week I asked Jason to find the cord for the camera so that I could download these pictures to my computer.
Every day.
For an entire week.

Saturday night I sat and went through my box of cords (being married to Jason = lots of devices which in turn = lots of cords.)

When he came upstairs I said, "I have good news and I have bad news."

"The good news is I found the cord.  The bad news is that your wife is dumb.  Really dumb."

The cord was there in the plug, charging my camera all along.
I didn't know the cord could be used for both charging and downloading.

Yes...feel free to roll your eyes.
I did.
I'm sure that Jason did.

2 comments:

Leslie Burnham said...

I love the ways you are finding to give this little girl independence! She sure found the right parents, didn't she!

Of One Heart said...

Haha! Sorry. Cannot help but laugh. You're every bit like my Mom now!

Btw, Em is nothing short of a rockstar with that bag. I even think she's going to start trekking soon given her genetic makeup.