Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Been A Day



I have a customer who owes us a lot of money.
A LOT of money.
He pays on his terms - when he's good and ready - and nothing I say or do will change that.

I've been sending regular texts to him, reminding him that I need a payment.

His response to my last text:

(the white bubble)


In respect to my mom's sensitivity I will refrain from telling you what I said in response.
But it involved a three letter word that starts with the letter A.

And now I will go and indulge in the piece of chocolate cake my mom left on my desk this morning.



4 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Jerk!

Lisa Lucchese said...

Maybe small claims court is in order! I agree on the term you used!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Send me his number. I need to have a talk with him. Seriously!

Of One Heart said...

Who is this guy? I am your Mother. tell me. NOW.