Sunday, October 13, 2013

All Good Things Come To An End


...late night walks on the boardwalk
bike rides to the laundromat at 10:00 at night just to get quarters...because I could
bike rides...long bike rides in the sun, in the sunset, along the ocean to the pier
walks on the beach
a day at Sea World with the sharks and the whales...and the sea lions, Emily's favorite



Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
roller coasters
boat rides
Disneyland in the rain
swimming in the hotel swimming pools
late night hot tub runs
even a date night thanks to Aunt Becca

Our first family vacation was a perfect two weeks...
...I'm grateful to those who made it possible.










3 comments:

Lalis said...

Don't see it as the end to a good thing! Rather, the end to a chapter and the beginning to a new one with a refreshed mind and body. :) Love you!

Julie said...

You got to go....YEAH!!!!

Of One Heart said...

The first picture scared me. I'm scared of peeking into anything that makes me think I'll fall. I'm a scaredypoo. I want a vacation too. Why didn't you take me?