Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Love My Husband

I'm going through the painstaking process of writing...one handed...to let you in on a little secret.
My husband is a good man and I love him.

He helps me get dressed.
He helps me comb my hair.
He puts my socks on and ties my shoes.
He massages my fingers to ease the ache.
He works the knots out of my neck and shoulders.
He does the dishes and folds the laundry.
He lets me sleep on his side of the bed so that I can snuggle Emily.
He takes care of Emily ... in everything.

And at the end of every day he hugs me and says "I wish I could do more."

I'm beyond blessed.


3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

This is so sweet! You're a keeper, Jason! =)

Julie said...

The most awesomest and handsomest hubby. Thank you for taking such good care of Noelle.
Blessings!

Karen Mortensen said...

What a wonderful guy.