Monday, January 6, 2014

Merry Christmas - Wait, That Already Happened

I had great intentions to write more in this new year.
But then I got sick and those plans went out with the Christmas tree.

It happened like this.
I was fine.
We went to the Disney Store with Emily to see what we could see.
And then I was not fine.

In fact, on the drive home I was so not fine that I had to empty the bag with Em's Disney Store goodies and use it for something other than Disney goodness.

So not glamorous.

I was in bed for three days wishing I could just pass out and then I woke up this morning.

And now I'm fine.

...just in the nick of time too because Jason is out of town for a few days.

Poor Emily - she doesn't understand that her daddy isn't going to come when she asks for him.
And ask for him she does - all day long.
It's both heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.

Speaking of Emily...













Alright - I'm going to catch up with life now that I'm not dying.


5 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Oh. My.

She's growing...

Venassa said...

:( Sorry to hear you've been sick but glad you're not dying anymore. Looks like Christmas brought a lot of Minnie Mouse. Emily must've been pretty happy!

Karen Mortensen said...

Sorry you were sick. Glad you are feeling better. Your pictures are so cute.

Brynn said...

I feel bad for Emily cause you hardly got her anything for Christmas. ;)

Brynn said...

I feel bad for Emily cause you hardly got her anything for Christmas. ;)