Monday, April 14, 2014

Heavy Hearts

Oh World.

My hometown has suffered a blow.
My heart has suffered a blow.

How do you come to terms with the fact that a childhood friend - a girl you played with in her home - a girl you knew practically your whole life - had six sweet babies that she killed?

Oh...

It's national news now - this story - and to hear about it and to read the comments directed at her -

I keep thinking of her mom, one of the kindest women you'll ever know -

I'm just sad.
That is all.


4 comments:

angel shrout said...

I read that story and while I had anger for her I also know that she cannot possibly be in her right mind to have done such a thing. People talk about there being 7 babies and her only being charged with 6 which leaves me to wonder was the first born already gone and it was a mental break for her.. Sad and painful.. sending healing thoughts to you and your whole community.

-stephanie- said...

I'm so sorry.

Kerry Oliver said...

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine the shock you must have felt when you realized who they were talking about.

Venassa said...

Oh wow :(
I hadn't heard of this but I'll admit that I did just look it up.
I'm so sorry! My closest friend recently went through something similar with a family member. It's tough to deal with.